What do an Olympic gold medallist, State of Origin great, former New Zealand rugby league representative, and the Queensland Academy of Sport performance coordinator think about the future of sport in Logan?
Griffith Business School is hosting a seminar focussed on growing the city’s sporting excellence, and they’ve enlisted some of the world’s best to help.
To be held at the Logan campus on Tuesday July 4, the seminar will feature conversations around talent pathways, and look at building resilience in athletes and players.
- Michael Hancock, Queensland State of Origin great and current Game Development/Community Officer with the Brisbane Broncos
- Naomi McCarthy, Olympian and Manager of Griffith’s Sport College
- Sione Faumuina, former NRL and New Zealand Rugby League International and TSP coaching business owner
- Lawrie Fabian, Senior Performance Services Coordinator with the Queensland Academy of Sport
- Caroline Riot, Director of Engagement with the Department of Tourism, Sport and Hotel Management
Dr Caroline Riot said it was a fantastic way to round off the Sport Seminar Series for 2017.
“I could not think of anything better than providing a unique opportunity for the community to hear from some sporting legends about the exciting opportunities for Logan.
“This kind of networking and conversation opportunity built around educating and enriching lives is certainly terrific!”
For information, visit the Sport Seminar Series page.