Griffith University’s Open Day is being held on 10 August 2014 and visitors to the Gold Coast campus will have the opportunity to travel there free on the Gold Coast light rail.
Activities and events will be taking place at the Southport campus from 9 am – 2 pm. They will include information sessions about career goals and study options in;
- Business and government
- Criminology and law
- Education—primary and secondary teaching
- Engineering and IT—multimedia, ICT, robotics, industrial design, and coastal, civil,electrical and electronic, and mechanical engineering
- Environment, planning and architecture—marine and environmental science and urban and environmental planning
- Health—dentistry, medicine, nursing, psychology, nutrition and dietetics, pharmacy, physiotherapy, human services and social work, speech pathology, occupational therapy and public and environmental health
- Humanities and languages—arts, journalism and public relations and communication
- Visual and creative arts—graphic, fashion, digital and 3D design
- Music–popular music
- Science—biomedical science
To collect your special free travel pass to Open Day, check in with TransLink Customer Liaison Officers who will be waiting on northbound G:Link platforms between 8.30am and 1pm. They will be easy to spot in their bright red Griffith shirts. Come early though as the tickets may not last!
Griffith University will also be staging Open Day activities at South Bank and Nathan campuses. At each campus you’ll find information about all of our study programs, as well as learn about student support services, admissions and scholarships. A guide to all Griffith Open Day activities can be found here.