We have gone live with the new assessment applications, which means the following forms are now available online for Semester 1, 2013 and Trimester 1, 2013:
- Application for Special Consideration NEW!!
- Application for Review of Grade NEW!!
- Application for Deferred Examination
Students can access these online applications through the Student Forms website – https://intranet.secure.griffith.edu.au/student/student-forms.
BENEFITS FOR STUDENTS
– Students can apply online and view the status of any saved or submitted applications.
– The application login will be authenticated through the Griffith Portal so the application can be populated with student details, course enrolment and also the assessment items recorded on the Course Profile.
– Students can apply for:
* Review of Grade = More than one course in the one application
* Special Consideration = More than one assessment item/course in the one application
* Deferred Examination = More than one assessment item in the one application
– Students are able to attach supporting documentation electronically to their application or submit this in hard copy if they are unable to scan their documents.
– Improved notifications to students.