Lucinda Chappell — Regional Director, South-east Asia for Griffith International, is visiting Singapore on Saturday 10th & Sunday 11th March to attend the IDP Education – Australia Law, Medicine and Health Science Open Day for 2012.
Griffith University would like to extend an invitation for students interested in Studying in Australia to meet with Lucinda and discuss the many opportunities available for you at Griffith.
IDP Australia Law, Medicine & Health Science Open Day
Venue: Pan Pacific Singapore Hotel, Ocean Ballroom.
Address: 7 Raffles Boulevard, Marina Square. Singapore 039595
Dates: Saturday 10th March and Sunday 11th March 2012
Time: 11am to 5pm
– Prospective students looking to apply for university/college programs during the event, who wish to speak to the university/college representatives and/or our counsellors, should register themselves prior to the event.
- Only prospective students should register.
- Friends and family are NOT required to register themselves before attending the open day event.
- To register, students should email [email protected] with the following personal details:
a) Full Name (as reflected in your passport or NRIC)
b) Mobile Phone Number
c) Email address
d) Date of Birth (DOB)
e) Full Residential Address (Please include your postal code)
- Students who have already registered with IDP and have their IDP student ID are not required to register again.